Businesses from New York to San Francisco have been reaping the many benefits modular wall systems provide. Those benefits include reduced energy bills, reduced construction costs, greater design flexibility, enhanced company image and many, many more. Office Modular Systems represent nothing short of a revolution in the way interior space for businesses is conceived and created and has allowed many small and medium sized companies to stay in the game against their much larger, better financed competition. Which is why, when it’s time to renovate your office, you should reinvent it with modular wall systems instead.
Modular Wall Systems Embrace Flexibility
On the surface of it having an office composed of fixed walls, whether plaster-and-slat or drywall, may not seem like such a bad thing. After all business has been conducted in such offices in the USA since the 19th century. But such offices have several important drawbacks:
● They trap light along the floorplan’s periphery.
● They stifle air circulation.
● They undermine a sense of common effort.
Altering the layout is also an expensive, dirty and time consuming proposition. Reinventing your office using modular office walls on the other hand has a bevy of advantages fixed walls can’t touch.
● Use modular walls to accommodate work groups: Modular walls are the perfect way to carve out space in the office for work groups. As these clusters of imagination and productivity come and go, expand and contract your office flexes to accommodate them.
● Install modular walls to future proof your office: Changes in technology have been occurring at a breakneck pace in recent years and show no signs of slowing down. Modular walls with their easy access utility, electrical and data panels are the best way to future proof your office.
● Create privacy zones with modular walls: There is a need for privacy in every office no matter how ‘open’. With modular walls you can easily create quiet spaces where people can think, conduct important phone and video conferences and discuss company business.
● Create separation, keep the openness: Utilize Modular walls to ensure your reinvented office honors different company departments without compromising the open-plan concept. Discrete color-coded partitions are a great way to do that.
● Create executive offices using modular walls: Modular walls give your reinvented office the ability to generate a new executive office space overnight without having to call in the construction crews or obtain building permits.
● Contain nasty weather with modular walls by I-M-T: Modular walls are perfect for creating a stylish entryway/reception area that ensures the rain, snow and wind stay outdoors where they belong. With modular wall components blocking the elements you’ll also keep more of your expensive heat from escaping every time someone comes in.
There’s little doubt modular office walls can be the perfect tool for getting the most out of your space. They’ll imbue your reinvented office with a degree of mobility and interchangeability going forward that is practically limitless.
Modular wall systems have other advantages over fixed walls as well including:
● Affordability: When the time comes to rearrange your office the last thing you want is to have to call construction crews to demolish fixed walls. Not only will your space be virtually unworkable for the duration of construction but it will wind up costing you a fortune as well. Not so with modular walls. Just rearrange them and get back to business.
● Durability: Modular walls won’t age like fixed plaster walls or drywall. You won’t have to repaint them every year or fix holes or cracks caused by furniture or office accidents. The only maintenance you’ll have to do is the occasional dusting and wiping down of the panels. They’ll look every bit as sharp 10 years from now as they do the day you install them.
● Portability: If at some point you decide to rearrange your office and need to remove several modular wall sections it’s no problem. They store easily without any rigid environmental requirements and they’ll look just as good when you bring them back at a later date. Try doing that with drywall.
The fixed wall American office has been steadily losing ground to the style, convenience, flexibility and affordability embodied in demountable partitions from I-M-T. When the time comes to renovate your office space your options are clear: embrace the rigidity and high operational costs associated with fixed walls or join the growing number of forward-thinking companies across the USA who have installed modular walls in order to stay competitive in the new world of global business.
Get Modular Wall Systems today!
Whether you’re looking to build out a new office, reinvent your current office or are just in search of new ways to add flexibility to your operation while cutting long term costs modular walls systems from I-M-T provide the solutions you’re looking for. Call us today to find out more.