3 Types of Doors.
IMT carries 3 different types of doors that pair with our modular wall systems. They are:
- IMT Frameless Hinged Glass Office Door – The Frameless glass door from I-M-T is our most popular type of door. Stylish and practical it’s also an extraordinary value and fulfills a variety of needs.A pivoting frameless glass door will work with nearly any configuration of our demountable wall systems and is durable, stylish and low maintenance.
- IMT Frameless Glass Sliding Door – For situations where space is at a premium I-M-T offers elegant, space-saving frameless glass sliding doors. A frameless sliding glass door represents the place where aesthetics and logistics come together.
- IMT Solid Core Laminate and Veneer Office Doors – For a traditional look and feel of hardwood, you’ll want our high-quality solid core laminate or veneer door. Doctor’s offices, interview rooms, storage rooms and more all require the door to provide an effective visual barrier yet at the same time fit seamlessly into the overall design of the space.
Our hardware components feature a sleek, contemporary design and smooth, silent operation. We offer an array of hinge and handle designs to fit any demountable wall system and any type of wall panel, whether clear glass panels or laminate panel. Custom hardware is available when specified. The peace of mind that comes with an IMT product is knowing that you will have a fully functional office when completed – no need to wait for any component to arrive later.
- IMT Brushed Stainless Steel Hinges and Levers – Our hinges and lever sets are easy on the eye and perform as good as they look. Where a polished metal surface would call attention to itself our brushed, stainless steel hardware components stay discreetly in the background performing their job dependably and silently. For locking purposes our latches accept 5 or 6 pin keys and knob cylinders.
- IMT Sliding Ladder Pull and Lock – The ladder pull door mechanism is one with broad appeal due to its ease of use, plus the fact that it’s good at alerting foot traffic to the presence of an approaching glass panel door. Locking ladder pulls also allow you to hold the door fast when locked. I-M-T sliding ladder pull locks utilize a mortise-style cylinder which lends itself to being easily swapped out should you wish to change locks.