There are a host of Office partition benefits for the typical American office. They can provide privacy where needed, mitigate the ability of work-related noise to disrupt things, add a sense of style and flair to an otherwise mundane office and give staff a sense of ownership over their particular space. On top of all that movable partitions from I-M-T are quickly and easily installed and can be reconfigured in myriad ways at a later date by regular building maintenance personnel. I-M-T designs and manufactures many kinds of movable partitions so you’ll always find one that will dovetail with your decor.
Office Partition Benefits: Practical, Affordable, Beautiful
You would be hard pressed to find a contemporary office in New York, Chicago, Boston or any other important American city that was not incorporating glass or other movable partitions as an integral part of their office design concept. Glass partitions provide a very real openness that brings light and air to an office making the space far more livable and workable while retaining private areas where people can think undisturbed and where important confidential matters can be discussed and worked out. Other office partition benefits include:
1) Enhanced productivity: Studies have verified that people who work in offices that utilize demountable partitions and other forms of moveable partitions call in sick less, leave work sick less, make fewer claims against the company health plan and make fewer trips to the doctor than those who work in cubicle farms. All this extra time at work instead of at home or at the doctor’s office leads to measurable increases in productivity for everyone and lower healthcare premiums for the company.
2) Reduced operational costs: It costs a lot to run a large modern office and anything that can be done to reduce that cost is a welcome development. By opening up the office space to natural light glass partitions reduce the need for large banks of overhead lights. The result is a significant saving on your electric bill. Movable partition walls can also be arranged in a way that aids in the flow of air throughout the office thereby enabling your HVAC system to run far more efficiently.
3) Enhanced corporate image: The American business environment today is a fluid one influenced by events both at home in the USA and far afield in countries large and small. In such a fast moving and often cut-throat environment the image your company projects is crucial. If visiting investors or potential clients are greeted by the latest in 1985 office design they could leave with the impression that you’re just not in tune with current events. Not an impression you want to make.
4) Long term flexibility: One of the main benefits of any type of movable wall partition is that it’s… well, movable. Your office is no longer a set-in-stone proposition unable to respond to changes in staffing levels, the creation or dissolution of work groups or changes in technology. You have the flexibility to do whatever you want with the space inside your 4 walls; wherever your 4 walls happen to be. Because even if you decide it’s time to move your office from Chicago to San Diego your movable office partitions can go with you to continue to serve you in the new space.
5) Environmental responsibility: I-M-T movable office partitions are sourced almost entirely from recycled materials and are fully recyclable themselves. But they’re not only environmentally responsible from a fabrication standpoint, they also provide environmental benefits when it’s time to rearrange. Demolishing drywall generates huge piles of debris destined to spend decades rotting in the local landfill. By contrast reconfiguring an office composed of movable partitions creates no debris, no disruption to your business (because it’s handled at night or on the weekend) and no clouds of poison dust for your staff to inhale.
6) Additional Financial Benefits: Because they’re movable office partitions from I-M-T are regarded for tax purposes as a type of furniture or equipment. This means they can be depreciated at a much accelerated rate compared to drywall construction. In addition, glass partition walls from I-M-T are virtually maintenance free. All you’ll need is to dust them and clean the glass occasionally.
In 2016 it simply doesn’t make sense to invest your company’s precious financial resources in office components that are more problem than solution. Drywall, like plaster before it, had a nice run but the 21st century business environment in the USA belongs to partition walls from I-M-T. Regardless of the type of movable wall system you choose your company will be more efficient, more environmentally responsible, more flexible, more able to easily respond to challenges and, most importantly, more profitable. We hope this guide gives you a better understanding of office partition benefits. Contact I-M-T today and find out how office partitions can transform your moribund office environment into a dynamic engine of productivity.