When most people think of offices, they think of attractively furnished spaces high in downtown towers where America’s commerce is transacted by the glow of the computer monitor. What they don’t usually consider is that many offices are actually carved out of warehouse or factory space to provide management with easy access to the means of production or transit. These offices need to be clean, flexible, well-lit places that are fitted out with the latest communications technology just like their skyscraper counterparts. How does one build such an office today? With modular wall systems from I-M-T.
Modular Wall Systems from I-M-T: Creating a State-of-the-Art Satellite Office
I-M-T’s modular office walls provide today’s factory owner with a wide variety of options that enable them to respond in a cost-effect manner to the ever-shifting landscape of contemporary business. Factory offices, while they may not have the advantage of a glamorous location, nonetheless need to be able to meet the same demands put on any modern office anywhere in the USA.
Modular walls from I-M-T allow the construction of factory and warehouse offices that…
- Provide maximum flexibility: Factory and warehouse offices often need to relocate within the facility for logistical reasons and because of this, modular walls from I-M-T are the perfect building solution. Rather than having to demolish fixed walls and build new ones from scratch in another area you simply disassemble your modular office walls and reassemble them in the new location.
- Enhance the effectiveness of your operation: An office on the factory or warehouse floor constructed with I-M-T’s groundbreaking demountable modular walls enables key members of the management and production team to maintain a constant presence where they’re most needed. This enables companies to streamline both production and troubleshooting processes and thereby save money.
- Enhance the profile of your organization: It’s one thing to have a factory or warehouse office constructed of drywall that’s moldering in a corner of your facility somewhere. It’s another thing altogether to have a state of the art office on the factory floor constructed using beautiful, flexible, durable modular walls from I-M-T. From the outside they present a clean, professional profile and on the inside they create a serious business environment that’s ready for anything. Visitors, investors and potential customers will all be impressed.
- Integrate all aspects of your business: Whether you need to conduct video conferencing, high tech presentations, engineering design, planning sessions or more you’ll be able to in a factory office space created using modular walls from I-M-T. These satellite offices bring management and production together in ways that just aren’t possible when your production line or product is ‘out there’ and your office is in another part of the complex or perhaps even another part of town.
- Future proof your facility: If future growth requires you to move your satellite office it can be done easily by your regular maintenance crew. If you need to add technological functions to the office there’s no need to punch holes in your office walls to do so. If you need to expand the office on the factory floor new modular wall sections can be easily added and if you’re looking for a way to minimize future construction and maintenance costs modular walls from I-M-T are your answer.
- Provide a venue for important staff meetings: It’s often the case that individuals or work groups will need to be gathered together for important meetings related to production updates, safety briefings or a variety of other topics. Bringing staff together in the comfort of the satellite office on the facility floor saves time and ensures the message will not be drowned out by production noise or lost in a blizzard of distractions.
The Pro’s of Modular Wall Systems
Creating a satellite office on the facility floor is no longer a dirty, time consuming process. Modular wall systems from I-M-T allow you to recreate the feel and functionality of your corporate office practically anywhere. Modular wall components mean:
- Low impact construction.
- Long-term savings on maintenance.
- Eco-friendly components that are fully recyclable.
- Easy technological integration.
- Fast, simple reconfiguration.
In the past, production facilities were typically far removed from the office sphere. As a result, senior management often had little idea what was occurring on the warehouse or factory floor. Problems were slow to be reported and even slower to be acted upon. Today, through the use of modular office walls from I-M-T the factory office in the USA has not only been reborn, it’s been reimagined as the equal of its far removed parent.
Install your Modular Wall Systems today!
By embracing modular walls and all of the technological innovation they embody, you can reconnect the company vision with the product and ensure there’s always someone on the floor who can answer important questions and make executive decisions so that things can continue to flow in an orderly fashion. Call us today for a quick quote and installation and see some of our best work!