Demountable wall systems are rightly regarded as a revolution in the way work spaces are conceived in the USA because of the unparalleled versatility they represent. The office is no longer a static, dark, cloistered landscape, unresponsive to your changing needs. Instead it’s a dynamic platform on which business is played out amidst workspaces that come and go and configurations that change to accommodate fluctuations in staffing levels. Space can be repurposed to make way for corporate functions, product launches or even to take advantage of the changing natural light at different times of the year. Beyond all this incredible functionality however, is the fact that no matter how you reposition your demountable walls or how you mix and match them, they always look amazing.
Demountable Wall Systems Giving Stylish Form to Functionality
Even if they only allowed you to make your office more productive, more energy efficient and more versatile demountable wall systems would be well worth the investment. It just so happens however that while they’re allowing you to cut your office overhead and provide custom designed workspaces that grow with your business they also look fabulous. That’s because the designers at I-M-T are some of the best in the business. Here are just some of the aesthetic benefits of demountable walls.
- Let there be light: One of the main differences between the office of 1985 and the office of today is light. As in natural light. As in natural light penetrating right to the heart of even the largest floorplan through segmented or solid glass panel demountable partitions. Natural light has a way of lifting the mood of the entire office and making people want to give that bit of extra effort. It’s also an invaluable component of contemporary office design that recognizes an unhealthy dependence on artificial lighting.
- Let there be air: Demountable wall systems are great at opening up spaces to the benefits of natural light, a benefit that also brings with it numerous design advantages over drywall. All that beautiful natural light also creates an airy, breathable office where staff have room to stretch out and open spaces allow for collaboration and cooperation. Reinforce the open design aesthetic with clear glass panels or create dramatic sightlines that run the length and breadth of the space with demountable walls.
- Let there be color: Demountable walls come in a wide variety of solid color and faux wood panel finish options that adapt to any decor or complement any style and age of furniture. If faux wood or an opaque painted surface isn’t for you we also offer a wide variety of panels with colored glass finishes. These beautiful glass panels from I-M-T are available in a range of colors and either frosted or tinted to match the function of the enclosed space.
- Let there be variety: For a different take on things try our duo segmentation walls. These glass and laminate hybrid partitions let light pass through their upper section while retaining a high degree of privacy at lower levels. The laminate finish is available in a variety of colors and faux finishes and can be mixed and matched to virtually any other finish or style. Our brick work finishes create visual interest by breaking down the monotony of large scale panels. This is then balanced with and informed by the glass which can be clear, tinted or frosted.
- Customization: One of the many great aspects of demountable walls is the ability to use them to reinforce brand presence in the office. This can be done through the use of brand related color panels within individual modular sections. These panels can be painted or tinted glass either semi-transparent or frosted and will help to subtly reinforce your corporate image without having to plaster the company logo everywhere.
- Elegance: If there’s a single word that would fully encapsulate the look and feel of demountable wall systems it would have to be “elegance”. Demountable wall systems quietly insist on their elegance instead of trying to jam it down your throat. They exude clean lines and other elements of classic, minimalist design while creating an overall feel that’s opulent, warm and comfortable. As a result they have become the face of the contemporary office every bit as much as the cubicle farm was 20 – 30 years ago.
Demountable walls have too many positive design characteristics and usages to talk about in a single post. From their mix and match capabilities to their ability to promote an open, honest feel, to their ability to reinforce brand awareness and flood a space with natural, nurturing sunlight demountable walls are the design solution more USA business owners today are turning to over any other. Talk to the commercial interior decor specialists at I-M-T to find out more about how demountable walls can help shape an office that’s both beautiful and beautifully functional at the same time.