If you’re building out a new office space or in the process of remodeling your existing space you owe it to yourself, your company and everyone who works in your office to consider making glass partition walls the centerpiece of your new design. From New York to Chicago to Los Angeles companies large and small have discovered the amazing flexibility, affordability and beauty of glass wall partitions from I-M-T and seen company image, staff morale and productivity skyrocket while utility bills and health care costs decrease. If those kind of results interest you you’re not alone. Scores of businesses across the country have opted to reimagine their office space using this amazing technology and reaped handsome benefits for their decision.
Beautiful Glass Partition Walls: The Common Sense Approach to Efficiency
When some people think of glass walls they think Silicon Valley startup or Wall Street Brokerage. But glass partition wall systems from I-M-T are not limited to high-tech companies or those that deal in billion dollar transactions on a daily basis. Quite the opposite in fact. Small and mid-sized companies across the USA looking to make better use of limited funds and improve their bottom line will find glass partition walls from I-M-T can result in:
- Lease Benefits: A plan to install demountable partitions in a leased space may result in more favorable terms from the landlord. This is because they (the landlord) won’t have to deal with demolition of drywall-enclosed spaces when the next tenant decides they want a different configuration. The landlord’s space that was open when you moved in is open again when you move out. (Plus you get to take the walls with you!)
- Tax Benefits: For tax purposes demountable glass partitions are considered furniture and therefore allowed to depreciate much faster than fixed wall construction. Your fixed wall construction would need to be ⅓ to ½ cheaper to match the tax advantages you’ll get from I-M-T partition walls.
- Quicker Move-in Time: Once you sign a lease the clock is ticking with money being wasted every day the build-out continues. The faster you can get into your space the better and glass partition walls drastically reduce construction times. Where it may take several months to build out your fixed walls demountable walls can be up and running in a week or two.
- Enduring Flexibility: In the past when you needed to reconfigure your space or add a conference room or executive office you had to call in the construction crews and turn your office over to dirt, dust and debris for several weeks. With glass partitions from I-M-T reconfiguring your office space can be done overnight using only your regular maintenance crew. You’ll save time and money every time you need to make a change.
- Lower Utility Bills: Glass wall partitions allow light formerly trapped in offices along the building’s periphery to penetrate directly to the center of the floor plan greatly reducing the need for banks of overhead fluorescents. Offices that exhibit a more open floor plan also allow for more efficient air circulation reducing your HVAC costs year round.
The Beautiful, Environmentally Responsible Choice
Glass partition walls from I-M-T are not only the smart financial choice they’re also at the forefront of current interior design concepts and can elevate the image of your company from hidebound to cutting-edge overnight. An office that formerly had more in common with a medieval monastery than a business venture can be easily transformed into one that expresses the dynamism and openness of the age.
In addition, as environmental responsibility becomes an increasingly important component of the American business mindset glass wall partitions from I-M-T are the answer most business owners and office managers are looking for because:
- I-M-T glass partition walls are fabricated almost exclusively from recycled materials.
- Our glass partitions promote more efficient HVAC operations and electricity savings.
- Unlike drywall no construction debris is generated when you reorganize your office.
- At the end of their long life our glass wall partitions can be completely recycled.
It’s worth remembering too that glass wall partitions from I-M-T not only save you money, look great and are at the forefront of the green office revolution, they also do an outstanding job of mitigating the negative effects of environmental noise. Spaces that need to promote collaboration can be as open as they need to be while creating noise free zones is a snap. The random noise events that characterized many a cubicle farm are a thing of the past.
A new day has dawned for business in the USA. The cloistered, fixed-walled, expensive, dark, energy inefficient office of the past is giving way to the bright, flexible, affordable, beautiful and environmentally-friendly office of today. Contact I-M-T to learn more about our breakthrough glass partition wall solutions and discover the future of the American office space.