You see advertisements and commercials all the time for companies that sell used office dividers, but are you really enticed by cut throat pricing when there is no assurance of quality or workmanship? If you are looking for the highest quality office dividers available, look no further than the IMT Wall from IMT Modular Partitions Ltd.
The Benefits of New Versus Used Office Dividers
In a weak economy, the first thing many companies do is cut back on compensation for their employees, reduce benefits, or even slash the budget for equipment, furniture, and accessories. When times get tough, a business manager or owner may turn to used items to keep their office running, including office dividers, computers, and other everyday necessities.
Buying used office equipment and furnishings may seem like a good deal, but is it really? In order to answer that question, you need to know how much you can afford to spend and what kind of maintenance budget you have. With those questions answered, our design consultants often remind customers of the benefits of new office dividers versus used dividers.
- There is an old adage that “You get what you pay for,” and it is just as true when buying office furnishings and accessories as it is with clothing or many other items. If you are thinking of buying used, ask yourself: Do I know where this equipment came from? How old is it? Was it ever damaged? Many businesses sell “gently used” equipment, but give no guarantees as to how long it will last.
- Used furnishings may be covered for 90 days, but IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. products come with a limited lifetime warranty for the original owner for all items manufactured after September 2004.
- Environmentally friendly. IMT is an eco-friendly company, and makes use of as many recycled materials as possible, including steel, glass, wood, and the fabrics used in our product. In fact, 94 percent of construction materials come from post- consumer and industrial content.
- Unmatched sound dampening properties. The modern office is bustling with constant noise from people, office equipment, and heating and cooling systems. The last thing you need is to be in a conference room and interrupted by noises from elsewhere in the office. Thankfully, IMT has addressed those concerns by making its modular wall systems extremely sound dampening. The IMT Wall has an STC (sound transmission class) rating of 43, far better than competing products.
- Different finishes for any interior decor. A key differentiator for the IMT Wall is the number of finishes it can be customized with, 13 in total in 3 cladding styles. This means that you are virtually assured of matching your new office dividers with your existing office decor. For even more design options, our laminate finishes match up nicely with furnishings from other manufacturers like Arborite, Formica, Nevamar, and Wilson Art.
A Name You Can Trust when purchasing office dividers
When buying any sort of product or service — from groceries to automobiles to school supplies — most customers go with a name or company they trust. And trust is based on many factors, such as a history of quality products, competitive prices, a comprehensive warranty, and fast response time to customer needs. IMT Modular Partitions Ltd. is the epitome of each one of these characteristics, and many others.
When founding the company, Shay Sekler and business partner Eduard Borochov committed to growing IMT through sound business principles and affordable, innovative office dividers and movable wall systems that could be customized for any office setting. They succeeded, and are now a name trusted by hundreds of customers throughout Canada, North America, and many other international markets.
Office dividers quality does matter
Building high quality office dividers is what sets IMT Modular apart from the competition. Each divider is made to industry standards using only the finest source product, including recycled steel, glass, fabrics, and other materials used for surface and cladding options. All of our modular systems are custom built and installed, which ensures they meet and exceed customer expectations for quality and workmanship.
As IMT has grown, our customer base has grown with it. When the company was founded in 2001, we focused on clients in Canada and the Greater Toronto Area. But a funny thing happened. The more office dividers we installed, the more referrals and new customers we picked up, and not just in Canada, but elsewhere in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Caribbean.
With a growing business and customer base, IMT began licensing dealers to market our products. Today, we have more than a dozen dealers in Canada, several in the United States, and one in Puerto Rico — allowing us to serve an immense geographic region.