If you have been wondering why so many companies are deserting drywall partitions in favour of more mobile office wall solutions, we are going to explain this phenomenon in detail. In the list that we have created below, you will find 8 things that movable modular walls have to offer that their drywall counterparts do not. If you like the sound of what demountable walls have to offer, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss their benefits in more detail.
The Advantages That Modular Office Walls Have to Offer
Consider each of the following advantages carefully and think how much they might mean to your company in the long run. The more important they are, the more likely it is that modular walls are the best solution for your corporate offices.
- Flexible Layouts – For companies that often change the makeup of their workforce, the ability to modify their office layouts without knocking down walls and erecting new ones is a great asset. While you can tear down drywall and erect new panels, it is a messy job and involves the destruction of the old panels, making it a more expensive proposition than simply demounting, moving, and remounting modular office walls.
- Clean Installations – One of the biggest issues that companies have when erecting new drywall is the dust that inevitably covers everything in the office, no matter how carefully it has been covered beforehand. Modular walls have no such downside as they can be cleanly slotted into place with absolutely no mess at all.
- Mobility – If you should relocate to new premises in the future, you can easily take your modular office walls with you. This is not the case with drywall panels of course.
- Upgradeability – If you want to replace your existing demountable walls with higher quality ones, this is a simple operation that can be achieved without any destructive changes. Drywall, on the other hand, has to be removed and disposed of if you want to replace it with something else.
- Experimentation – With moveable walls, you can try different layouts that may or may not work and return them to their original position if you are not happy with the results. This is simply not possible when using drywall partitions.
- Improve the Aesthetics of Your Office Interior – Drywall is not the most attractive of materials and most people would agree that it does little to improve the appearance of the interiors in which it is used. Modular office walls, on the other hand, are available in a wide range of attractive colours and finishes, and can make a big difference to the overall aesthetic in your office interior.
- Complement Existing Décor with No Modifications – There are a wide range of moveable wall panels available to suit every kind of commercial interior design theme you can imagine. Laminated panels with glass inserts, and plain wood finishes are just two examples of what is currently available. When using drywall partitions, you have to budget for extra finishing and painting if you want them to blend in with your existing office décor.
- Integral Infrastructure Components – Modular panels can be manufactured with ICT cables, electrical wiring, and HVAC ducts integrated into the design. When using drywalls, all this infrastructure has to be added separately.
To find out just how easy and cost effective it is to install modular office walls in your corporate headquarters, call IMT to discuss your requirements today. We specialize in modular partitions and will be more than happy to help you integrate them into your existing office floor plan.