The practical beauty of glass partition walls enhance the look and feel of any office. But they’re not just about appearances. Glass partitions from I-M-T are the antidote for inefficient use of space and the answer for out of control heating and air conditioning bills. Our glass partitions imbue an office with a sense of openness, accessibility and leading edge attitude that staff and visitors alike will appreciate. If increased productivity, increased energy efficiency, total design flexibility and lower operating costs interest you, you need to investigate glass partition walls from I-M-T.
Glass Partition Walls: A Breath of Fresh Air in Office Design
If you’ve never imagined using glass partitions in your office maybe it’s time. The number of practical, aesthetic and financial benefits derived from replacing immovable drywall construction with versatile glass wall partitions include:
- Enhanced Company Image – The hidebound office of yesterday was an accepted reality in a world where business itself was hidebound. In today’s faced paced, ultra-competitive, take-no-prisoners business landscape however, hidebound just won’t cut it anymore. You need to project an image that says you’re on top of the situation and few things do that like beautiful, sleek, user-friendly glass partitions walls from I-M-T.
- A Healthier Workforce – The factory jobs of the past have gone elsewhere and our high-tech service economy means long hours in front of the computer screen for record numbers of American workers. Natural light is an important component in staying healthy under such conditions. Breaking down the drywall and replacing it with glass walls has been shown time and again to lead to happier, healthier employees who look forward to coming to work.
- Reduced Electric Bills – When natural light penetrates all areas of the floor plan the need for all those recessed ceiling fixtures is greatly reduced. In some areas where the need for artificial light was the greatest you may find you can do away with them completely. In other areas the hours you’ll need to have them on will be drastically cut.
- Reduced Heating and Air Conditioning Costs – All that light penetrating the office on cold winter days will bring solar heat with it as well; solar heat that was previously locked up in a small number of offices near the windows. As a result you’ll pay less to heat your office. A more intelligently designed office using glass partitions will also lead to more natural airflow which will make air conditioning efforts much easier.
- Unmatched Versatility – Glass partition walls can be used to create any layout you need whenever you need it. Layouts can be adjusted to accommodate changes in staffing levels, to separate or merge departments, to optimize traffic flows and even to take advantage of different environmental conditions at different times of the year. Transform an area from public to private by way of frosted glass or from private to public by way of clear glass panels.
The Importance of Glass
Modern architecture can be boiled down to three primary components: steel, concrete and glass. Whether it’s used as the facade of a 400 meter megatower or as a divider between areas of an office glass speaks to and for the modern age. Glass exudes the essential qualities of 21st century business:
When used as the cornerstone of office design glass partitions also reverse a regrettable trend of the recent past that had us becoming increasingly isolated from the natural world. Today, interior and exterior are reunited through the use of glass partition walls and everyone within benefits from:
- Increased sunlight.
- The ability to see beyond the confines of the office.
- A restored connection to natural daytime rhythms.
- ‘Pride of place’ in the new office environment.
Out are the depressing, maze-like constructions of yesterday as well and the astronomical lighting, heating and air conditioning bills that came with them. Out too are the workplace-related employee compensation claims and maxed-out sick day schedules. In is a new dawn of productivity, a highly motivated workforce and lower operational costs.
The glass partition wall is to the modern office what the multi-pane insulated window is to the contemporary home: a practical, aesthetic and financial necessity for anyone interested in holding on to more of their money. Call I-M-T today and find out more.