The manufacturing sector presents significant technical as well as practical challenges that are best addressed by modular wall systems. I-M-T has been answering the call for flexible, technologically adept industrial spaces for nearly 15 years. Our focus on creating movable wall systems that respond to the demands of the industrial workspace have resulted in greater productivity, enhanced responsiveness and lower overhead for our customers across the US.
How Manufacturing Benefits From Movable Wall Systems
- Rapid Deployment – Modular wall systems enable quick changes to the configuration of your factory floor. They can be deployed in many cases overnight to meet your need for high quality technologically ready space. Utilities, electrical power and lines of communication are easily connected without the need for HVAC technicians, electricians or other tradespeople.
- Clean Room Construction – More and more pharmaceutical and high technology companies are using modular wall systems to construct clean rooms for their vital processes. Their dry, dust free installation, minimal need for post-installation modification, rapid deployment and ability to be fabricated using non-shedding materials makes them ideal for this purpose.
- Design Consistency – Different builders often produce different results when working on similar projects. The issue of inconsistency will also surface when the same contractor has worked on different aspects of a project at different times. The last thing you want is an expensive and important clean room with 3 perfectly fabricated walls and 1 not-so-perfect wall. With modular wall systems from I-M-T you get consistent quality across all components.
- Low Maintenance Durability – Once your modular wall systems are in place whether on the factory floor or in your office they’ll require virtually no maintenance. They won’t ever need to be painted and will provide you many long years of dependable service regardless of how many times you repurpose them. You won’t need to take any extraordinary measures to store temporarily unused sections either.
- Cost Effectiveness – Movable wall systems are not locked into any particular configuration or purpose. When your need for that clean room has passed dismantle the components and refashion them to serve a different need. No expensive, disruptive demolitions. No need to spend a small fortune on an array of contractors and materials.
Innovative, dependable modular wall systems from I-M-T provide all types of high and low tech manufacturing concerns the flexibility and long term cost-effectiveness they seek. Our meticulously engineered spatial solutions provide significant long term savings and lighting fast adaptability that will help ensure your continued competitiveness.