I-M-T are industry leading designers and manufacturers of demountable wall systems. We’ve helped scores of companies realize substantial savings and greater productivity through the use of these groundbreaking architectural components, and we can help you too. Our demountable partitions are finding more and more believers in a variety of fields and settings across the USA, including:
● Financial services and insurance.
● Hospitals, clinics and doctor’s offices.
● Scientific and medical research facilities.
● Factories, warehouses and distribution centres.
● Colleges and universities.
● Law offices
● Convention centres.
● Shopping malls and department stores.
● Hotels and other aspects of the hospitality industry.
● Movie theatres, restaurants and more…
No Misses with Demountable Wall Systems
Demountable walls put the flexibility of modular design to work in all of the above settings and more removing the noise, dirt, waste and expense from interior construction and saving you big in the process. Here are 10 reason you can’t miss with demountable walls from I-M-T.
1. Adaptability: Demountable walls are easily repositioned and repurposed to suit all your business needs. Whether you’re in need of a new reception area, conference room, interview rooms or executive offices demountable walls are the fast, simple and effective solution. Regardless of the size or configuration of your space demountable walls will help you get the most from it.
2. Ease of installation: The days of enduring weeks or months of construction in order to build out your office using drywall is a thing of the past with demountable walls. Your entire space can be ready to occupy in just a matter of days thanks to the modular nature of these incredible building materials. And when you need to redesign your regular maintenance crew can take care of it overnight or over the weekend.
3. Short and long-term savings: Not having to pay construction crews for weeks or months of work will save you a bundle when it comes to building out your new space. Likewise any redesign you decide to undertake can be handled by regular maintenance personnel as mentioned saving you even more. And because demountable walls typically need little more than the occasional dusting you’ll save on long-term maintenance costs as well.
4. Environmental responsibility: Demountable wall systems from I-M-T are manufactured almost exclusively from recycled materials. When you need to reconfigure your office you won’t generate any waste for the landfill and when you’re finally ready to retire your modular wall components many years from now you’ll find them to be completely recyclable.
5. Better acoustics: Demountable walls come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and materials that can be configured to provide varying degrees of acoustical privacy. These modular wall components can also be installed in a way that neutralizes sound pollution by eliminating the phenomenon of white noise that plagues so many cubicle farms.
6. Simple tech integration: You’ll never need to bash a hole through another wall in order to install new hardware cables if you use demountable walls from I-M-T. Electrical outlets are built in and installing new cables or wires is a snap given the easy access panels.
7. Energy savings: By opening up the interior of the floor plate to natural light you’ll cut down on the number of overhead lights you’d normally need. Fewer lights = lower electricity bills. But not just that, smart distribution of your modular wall sections can help facilitate more effective air circulation patterns resulting in lower HVAC costs as well.
8. Tax advantages: Because they’re considered furniture demountable wall systems benefit from accelerated depreciation compared to drywall, wood, brick or concrete construction. Whereas fixed walls built of traditional materials are written down over 39 years modular walls from I-M-T are depreciated over a mere 7 years.
9. Beauty: Let’s face it. We’d be remiss if we didn’t take a few moments to talk about how great demountable wall systems look. They provide a sleek, clean profile that speaks to the most noteworthy design trends of the day without sliding into outright trendiness. Your office space will receive a major aesthetic upgrade that will do your entire company proud and help boost employee morale in the process.
10. Ease of storage: Should you decide during one of your office reconfigurations that you won’t be needing some of your modular wall panels for the time being, don’t worry. They require only minimal storage space and don’t need any particular environmental controls to stay great looking until you need them again.
Engineering the Future of Business in the USA
The days of the dark, moribund corporate office have given way to the lean, bright, flexible and forward looking office of today. At the centre of this interior design revolution are demountable wall systems from I-M-T: a true engineering marvel that have earned a permanent place in the office of the 21st century.
Call us today
Find out how demountable walls can help your business.