Solid partitions offer a range of advantages over conventional construction. A modular wall system that incorporates solid wall partitions can be assembled in a fraction of the time it would take for the equivalent traditional construction. Not only that, sections can be disassembled and stored away or moved with your company when the time comes; something that’s simply not an option in the drywall universe. Solid wall partitions from I-M-T have a number of other advantages as well.
Benefits and Advantages of Solid Partitions from I-M-T
- Solid partitions can be used by themselves or partnered with an array of other modular wall components to create compelling, energy saving, more productive environments.
- The multitude of solid partition styles and finishes available from I-M-T means you retain total design flexibility.
- Solid wall partitions are forward-looking technology built to accommodate your technological needs today and anticipate your needs tomorrow.
- Our leading-edge design and fabrication methods mean you get a premium product at an affordable price point.
- Custom panel finishes are available that will enable you to seamlessly integrate your new solid partitions into your existing decor.
- Your solid wall partitions will never need to be painted or varnished and will provide many years of low maintenance service.
- The installation of a modular wall system is free of the noise, noxious clouds of dust and fumes drywall construction generates.
- Re-configuring your solid partitions won’t require the services of expensive contractors. In nearly all cases it can be handled over night by your normal maintenance staff.
- Solid wall partitions are used in every sector of the economy and have helped hospitals, educational institutions and corporations large and small generate value.
I-M-T provides modular wall system solutions for every type and size of customer. All of our products reflect not only the vision of our designers but our ironclad commitment to sustainability.