Modular wall systems from I-M-T are designed for quick installation and maintenance-free service. Not only are they easy to install and maintain they’re also incredibly versatile and can be reconfigured in any number of ways. I-M-T is a pioneer of modular office systems and has spearheaded many of the most important advances in the field. We design our modular systems to perform, build them to last and stand by them with our outstanding support and service.
The Amazing Versatility of Modular Wall Systems
While moveable wall systems are the best choice for constructing your company’s main office space they’re also ideal for smaller scale projects including:
- Medical waiting rooms
- Convention center displays
- Temporary offices on construction sites
- Temporary offices in testing facilities
- Laboratory workspaces
- Loading dock offices
- and more…
The Way to the Greener Office
Modular walls are also on the cutting edge of green office technology. While the paperless office remains an elusive dream the flexible, sustainable office itself has landed and deployed. Modular wall systems:
- Are Made of Recycled Material – Modular walls would have to be considered a leap forward in contemporary office reusability even if they were made of newly sourced materials. The fact is however, that they’re fabricated from mostly recycled materials; which makes them even more impressive as a component of sustainable construction.
- Don’t Require Painting or Varnishing – Drywall requires a new coat of paint every few years with all the noxious odors and environmentally iffy cleanup that goes with it (not to mention the cost). Modular walls are delivered finished. As in; never needing to be painted or otherwise coated or sealed for their entire useful lifespan.
- Are Not Designed to be Used and Discarded – One of the reasons modular walls represent a huge leap in the development of the green office is because, unlike drywall, they don’t wind up in the dumpster every time you need to reconfigure your space. Modular components can be swapped out, mixed and matched and stored for later use if need be.
- Last for Decades – And there’s no limit on how long you can use or store them. Modular walls from I-M-T are built to last using only the highest quality fabrication methods. If you need to store a few sections away for 10 or 20 years they’ll still be ready to go when you finally call on them. Likewise, you’ll be able to add new sections to existing ones without missing a beat.
- Can Be Almost Completely Recycled – On the far off day when you decide your modular wall components have reached their useful limit they’ll still avoid the landfill by being nearly 100% recyclable.
To summarize: they’re born of recycled materials, provide you with potentially decades of debris-free office reconfiguration and at the end are recycled themselves.
The Way to Lower Operational Costs
Finally, in addition to facilitating your move toward a green office modular wall systems will help you achieve greater profitability by:
- Lowering Utility Costs – With additional natural light flooding your office you’ll likely see significant reductions in your lighting costs. An office where air is allowed to circulate more naturally will also ease the burden on the HVAC system and make heating and cooling the space a more cost-effective proposition.
- Lowering Healthcare Costs – One of the many benefits of a healthier environment is healthier employees. Everyone knows someone with a cubicle-related health horror story. You’re likely to see a substantial reduction in such complaints across the board resulting in a smaller number of health related insurance claims and lower premiums in the long run.
- Lowering Maintenance Costs – Moveable, modular walls are the ultimate plug and play architectural components. While you don’t ‘play’ them per se the idea is the same: they’re ready to go the minute you unwrap them and don’t require any special or lengthy setup. Once they’re in place your only maintenance will be a regular dusting.
Modular wall systems will help transform your moribund office into the vibrant, creative center of your business. Don’t wait for the rest of the world to take the lead and leave you scrambling to catch up. Modular walls can help you gain a competitive edge today by making you a leaner, more efficient organization going forward.