Demountable wall systems are the simple, stylish solution to office design challenges. From creating first-class executive spaces to enhancing the comfort of the break area the demountable wall demonstrates its endless versatility. Whether your company is large or small (and regardless of your product or service) when your office is constructed using demountable walls it’s flexible, energy efficient and future-proof. If all of these benefits plus short and long term savings appeal to you, it’s time to consider demountable wall systems for your business.
Demountable Wall Systems: Pioneering the New American Office
Today’s office is a healthy, lean, dynamic platform for productivity. When the winds of change blow it bends like a willow thanks to the easy adaptability of demountable walls. These remarkable modular components provide your office unlimited customization options that allow your space to effortlessly accommodate your organizational needs. Demountable wall systems are:
- Endlessly Adaptable – In today’s business environment the company that fails to adapt is the one left behind. Demountable walls are designed to be moved and reset with little or no disruption to your operations making your office a kind of living, breathing business organism that expands, contracts and adjusts on the fly to stay in the game.
- Affordable – A section of demountable wall will cost you more than a sheet of drywall but that’s where drywall’s economic advantage ends. Whereas the drywall construction needs to be demolished when you make changes that section of demountable wall may wind up playing a role in several dozen different layouts over the course of its life.
- Tech Ready – From HVAC to electrical outlets to fiber optic cables and more demountable walls are built to accommodate both your building’s utility as well as technology infrastructure. Changing layouts is a breeze; simply unhook your devices, detach utilities and remove cables through the convenient portals, swap out sections and reconnect.
- Environmentally Responsible – Made from more than 90% recycled materials demountable walls lead the way in eco-friendly, sustainable building methodologies. When you need to reorganize drywall ends up in the local landfill whereas demountable wall sections end up in a new position, partnered with a new section to create a new space.
- Durable – Demountable walls from I-M-T are designed and built to stand the test of time. Every aspect of their construction, from the materials we choose to the exacting tolerances we demand during their fabrication, ensures your demountable wall systems are in it for the long haul.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Demountable walls typically need little more than the occasional dusting while spills routinely clean up with a damp cloth. There’s no need to repair holes or dents as is the case with drywall and you won’t have to repaint them every few years either.
Demountable wall systems have led an office revolution that has allowed American businesses to regain their competitive edge and thrive in the global marketplace. Fully demountable office layouts promote:
- Collaboration – Reshaping your office to allow for generous collaborative spaces is one of the most appreciated benefits of demountable walls. No one need toil away in isolation anymore, although you’ll certainly want to include spaces where people can be alone to sort things out.
- Happier, Healthier Employees – Numerous studies have shown that the improved airflow and enhanced natural light that are by-products of a demountable wall system are linked to a reduction in the number of staff sick days as well as improved employee morale. Your workers will be on the job more often and more motivated to boot.
- Reduced Operational Cost – The more compartmentalized the office the harder it is to heat or cool. When airflow is non-existent and offices along the exterior trap enormous amounts of solar heat it’s a nightmare for the air conditioning system. Demountable walls promote natural airflow and take the stress off the HVAC system, reducing costs.
Demountable wall systems from I-M-T will help transform your business into a paragon of energy efficiency and productivity. Our modular wall components can be seamlessly integrated with your existing tech infrastructure and endlessly reconfigured to accommodate staffing fluctuations, changing operational requirements or any other challenge that arises. If you’re ready to upgrade to a 21st century office configuration do what more US companies are doing every day: call I-M-T.