A revolution has occurred in the business world and we’re not talking about the return of the barter system. We’re talking about the rise of the dynamic office space. As the business landscape changed in recent years American companies were forced to find new and better ways to make the most of their operating budgets while still promoting innovation and environmental responsibility. It’s a challenge some companies have failed to live up to. Many other companies that emerged from the fray intact did so at least in part by discovering the immense value in demountable partitions.
Demountable Partitions: Affordable, Sustainable, Forward-Looking
Successful companies today have one thing in common; they’re flexible. They keep an eye open for changes rippling through the global economy and adjust on the fly. This insistence on flexibility extends to the workspaces they create. Most have discovered that demountable walls provide them the ideal way to achieve their productivity goals today while future-proofing their office for tomorrow. Demountable partitions from I-M-T:
- Reduce Overhead – Every company fights a seemingly never-ending battle against expenses. With the cost of office space so incredibly high in most major American cities today you need to be able to squeeze every bit of value out of your office. Demountable walls allow you do so by reducing your HVAC, lighting and maintenance expenses and potentially reducing healthcare costs as well.
- Outperform Drywall – There is no objective measurement by which drywall can be said to be a better value than demountable walls; unless you consider rigidity and unresponsiveness to be positive attributes. Reconfiguring a drywall-based office design is an expensive, dirty, time consuming process. While reconfiguring your demountable office partitions will take only a few hours and can be repeated whenever necessary.
- Retain Privacy While Promoting Collaboration – In the cloistered office of the recent past a sense of permanence was cultivated and flexibility was a dirty word. Some new offices seem like airport hangers with desks where privacy is a dirty word. Clearly a middle road is needed and that middle road is shaped by demountable walls. Create the collaborative spaces you need while retaining the private spaces that allow for clear, productive thought.
- Increase Productivity – Demountable partition walls allow you to create the aforementioned spaces for problem solving and brainstorming while simultaneously promoting a healthy environment through the penetration of natural light and effective air circulation. The office sculpted from demountable partitions is one where inspiration is fostered, cooperation is rewarded and productivity is increased across the board.
- Look Fabulous – Let’s face it, humans – even business people – have a tendency to judge based on appearances. If your office is a surreal looking cubicle farm baking under the glare of banks of fluorescent light fixtures your company says it’s occupying the wrong century. Demountable wall construction provides your business with an office that says you know what time it is and that presents a sleek, efficient, dynamic profile to visitors and clients alike.
- Bleed Green – From the day of their first introduction demountable partitions have occupied the leading edge of sustainable office construction. Made almost entirely from recycled materials they negate the need for the kind of landfill generating debris-fest that comes with reconfiguring a drywall office. Their life cycle is also measured in decades not years and when they finally reach their useful limit they’ll be nearly 100% recyclable.
- Are Designed for the Long Haul – Demountable walls are not a short-term solution to office problems, they’re a fundamentally new approach to the office that sees long-term value in adaptability. They recognize that where the business environment of yesterday was like a friendly game of checkers, today’s is like a ferocious game of blitz-chess. To thrive you need to be able to respond quickly to threats from all sides while keeping your eyes on the prize.
Don’t let your business fall victim to inflexibility and a kind of institutional tunnel vision. Position it squarely in the present day and take advantage of all the many thrilling opportunities available to the lean, responsive organization. Replace your drywall and cubicle grid with endlessly adaptable demountable partitions from I-M-T and begin enjoying what it feels like when your office space and business agenda are back on the same page.