The 21st century business landscape is as unstable as it is exciting. What’s hot today is cold tomorrow and what’s unknown tomorrow takes the world by storm the following day. Trade agreements, politics, energy prices, mergers, new and faster productivity tools and more make predicting the future course of events difficult, if not impossible. Flexibility must be a guiding principle if you’re to remain competitive and few things promote flexibility more effectively than architectural walls.
Architectural Walls: The Foundation of the Modern Office
Where competition used to be down the street or across town it’s now likely to be on the opposite coast or overseas. As a result you need to stay on top of your game and be able to respond to opportunities when they arise. Architectural wall systems from I-M-T can help you do this, which is why so many US companies rely on them today to create their workspaces. Moveable wall systems…
- Reduce Overhead – Every business owner has a vested interest in lowering the cost of doing business and moveable walls from I-M-T allow you to do this in a variety of ways.○ Architectural walls allow natural light to penetrate to the floor’s interior reducing your dependence on artificial lighting. Even in areas where you still need artificial light you’ll likely need fewer and need to leave them on for shorter lengths of time.
○ An office composed of modular wall panels will have much improved airflow that will make the job of the HVAC system easier. With heated or cooled air able to circulate more effectively your energy usage will drop as will your monthly bills.
○ Maintaining your modular wall components will be a snap requiring little more than a regular dusting and perhaps a damp cloth to take care of occasional spills. No more busting holes in the wall to run cables; no more repainting.
○ The happier, healthier employees that result from your healthier office environment will take fewer sick days and make fewer demands on your healtcare plan, resulting in lower premiums over time.
- Save You Time – In the past hiring drywall contractors to reconfigure your space was not only incredibly messy and disruptive but it could take weeks or more. With modular architectural wall systems you can completely reconfigure your office over the weekend and have it ready to go when staff show up Monday morning.
- Keep Your Options Open – With architectural wall systems your office will be a vibrant, living thing that can expand or contract or recreate itself as needed. Regardless of how the winds of change shift you’ll be ready to handle them.
Helping You Keep the People Who Matter
In this ultra-competitive business environment good people can be hard to find and even harder to keep. Architectural wall systems will help you retain your core personnel by…
- Creating a More Appealing Environment – The cubicle farm was notorious for fostering employee resentment as well as a rash of illnesses. Many workers maxed out their paid sick days and/or filed workman’s compensation claims. Even those that didn’t call in sick loathed showing up each day to toil in the ‘maze’. Architectural walls create a more open, attractive environment that’s better for everyone’s health and more appealing to work in.
- Creating a More Useful Environment – With modular office construction you can reshape your space quickly and effectively to respond to new opportunities and challenges and put the people who should be working together, together. Collaboration is enhanced, technological integration is a snap and your most valued workers appreciate being able to get things done.
- Enabling You to Direct Resources to Important Tasks – Nothing is more frustrating for project managers than not having the resources available to do their job. With overhead reduced by architectural wall systems you can redirect savings into important projects that will solidify your company’s future and provide critical staff with a sense of satisfaction and security.
I-M-T architectural wall systems provide the highly functional, environmentally friendly, fully integrated office solutions that allow companies of every size and description to retain their competitive edge. We understand the contemporary office better than anyone because we helped create it. If you’re wondering whether or not modular architectural walls might benefit your company give us a call and talk to one of our experts.