At I-M-T our commitment to excellence extends from the design table to the installation of the finished product in your office and beyond. Our whole line of architectural partitions embody this commitment by providing businesses with the flexible, durable, easy to manage office solutions they need at a price they can afford. I-M-T architectural partition walls have been transforming the way these companies do business for more than a decade, providing them healthy work environments while allowing them to reduce operational expenses and enhance their public image.
Architectural partition walls from I-M-T cover the entire design spectrum including:
- Duo Segmentation partitions – A hybrid glass and laminate our Duo Segmentation partitions offer ultimate design flexibility. Duo Segmentation panels can be combined to create their own unique look or used as transitional panels that guide and inform the overall aesthetic.
- Full Panel partitions – These attractive, versatile full panel partitions create the private spaces every office needs while meshing perfectly with the rest of the office decor. Equally adept at delineating interior or exterior space.
- Partial Height Walls – Not every situation calls for a floor to ceiling panel yet some situations require an element to break up the space visually or to direct traffic flow. Our Partial Height Walls have you covered.
- Segmented Solid Panels – Segmented Solid Panels help define the boundaries of a particular area but do so in a visually engaging way that is stylish and never jarring. Available in a range of styles and colors segmented panels are the very definition of design versatility.
- Brick Work Panels – I-M-T’s Brick Work panels are ideal transitional pieces that supply understated elegance with just a hint of old-world architectural gravity. Use them to create visual guidelines and focal points or to backstop reception areas or boardrooms.
- Full Glass Walls – Our vertical full glass wall partitions are some of our most popular products. They allow the penetration of natural light into interior spaces reducing the need for artificial light. This natural light also acts a discrete compositional element that unifies the space.
- Horizontal Glass Partitions – Our Horizontal Glass partitions can be used in conjunction with our Full Glass Walls to keep the light moving through while providing a visually active component that creates a sense of both energy and strength.
Our architectural partitions are fast becoming the face of American business and are helping to shape more enjoyable, productive and profitable office environments from coast to coast. Some of their many benefits include:
- Increased collaboration – Many companies tend to become increasingly compartmentalized as they grow, often reaching the point where it seems the only people who speak to each other during the day are the receptionist and visitors. While private spaces in an office are essential a company whose office is composed of nothing but private spaces is one that’s lost its edge. Open things back up with architectural wall partitions and start sharing ideas again.
- Increased motivation – Studies have shown that workers who are happy with their office environment feel a greater sense of dedication to the organization, work harder and take fewer sick days. Studies have also shown that staffers prefer office configurations that embrace more open, free flowing concepts and forego cubicle farms and the ‘maze’. Spaces like those created using I-M-T’s leading edge architectural wall partitions.
- Sustainability – Architectural partitions not only increase productivity and elevate the public profile of your business they also help save the world by not contributing to the avalanche of building materials that end up in landfills every year. Modular partitions from I-M-T are made almost exclusively from recycled materials, can be repurposed over and over during their lifecycle and then recycled again many decades from now when their work is done.
In addition architectural wall partitions:
- Are virtually maintenance free
- Create an easily scalable office environment
- Eliminate the need for wasteful and expensive drywall construction
- Reduce your lighting, heating and air conditioning costs
- Allow you to future proof your office
The future of business is no longer waiting in the wings. It’s here, and its name is the modular office. Architectural partitions are at the forefront of this paradigm shift in American business and I-M-T is at the forefront of modular office systems.